- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 4:22 left to go.
- The last time UAB started the season 12-14 was 2011.
- UAB beat the spread by 10 points. That makes the 9th time this season the Blazers have beaten the spread.
- This was the fourth blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, UAB has been on the winning end of 28 blowout games.
- UAB has won every game this season (4-0) when its three-point percentage has been 45.8 percent or better.
- UAB has won every game this season (5-0) when opponents record 20 or fewer field goals made.
- UAB has won every game this season (5-0) after holding an opponent to under 36.4 percent field goal percentage.
- The Blazers set a season high for blocks (seven).
- UAB set a season low for turnovers (seven).
- UAB has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--UAB has a 10.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Jordan Swing and Preston Purifoy) accounted for 47.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Swing and Robert Williams) accounted for 46.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Jordan Swing has led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding 5 times in 26 games this season.
- Jordan Swing recorded the fourth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jordan Swing recorded a double-double. It was the second of his career.
- Jordan Swing had a career high with eight field goals made.
- Preston Purifoy had a career high with seven field goals made.
- This was the sixth blowout loss this season (a loss by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, Rice has been on the losing end of 27 blowout games.
- This loss extended the Owls losing streak to five games.
- Tamir Jackson accounted for 36.8 percent of the team's points.
- Tamir Jackson has led the team in scoring 15 times in 25 games this season.
- Ross Wilson has led the team in rebounding three times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the 16th 20-point game of Tamir Jackson's career.
- Tamir Jackson has nine straight double-digit point games.
- Julian DeBose has three straight double-digit point games.
Conference USA Standings
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014